May 29, 2008

Pinkalicious...

This is our new favorite book. I just read it for the million and seventh time. It was a big sister gift for A. Lee, and she sleeps with it, even...that's how much we LOVE this book right now. I mostly love hearing her ask to read it, too...something about the way her sweet little voice asks for pinkalicious cracks me up. It sounds so toddlerghettofabulous.



I was sharing with the ladies today at "muffin morning" that it is just SO difficult for me to get out of the house. It drives me nuts. I mean, the muffins weren't until 10:30, and still....trying to feed both girls...get us all dressed (forget trying to work in a shower), packed, change spit up or poo for the 3rd time, pack the slightly charred chocolate chip muffins, oh ..and wait..did I brush my teeth..yep...gaw...still I manged to be 45 min. late. I mean...it's not that difficult. What am I doing wrong?

Thankfully, a wise mommy told me her secret (and hers are 13 months apart, so I believe anything this woman says)...and it's who to get dressed and when, and then go put A. Lee in the car, so I can gather everything up and get it out. She's a genius. I think part of my problem is I think that it takes me the 2 min. to get to the car like it used to, and it just doesn't. All of you ladies that told me, "don't worry...having two is SO much easier" and "the 2nd time around is cake"....were you on some kind of special Mommy crack that I haven't heard of yet? I am just kidding...but, really, you on time Moms get the big kudos from me. One of these days I will be on time.

Speaking of crackheads....

....giggle...my sweet little girl is missing somewhere. She tried to bite me 3 times today and has PERFECTED the art of ignoring. Also, when I say, "I love you...", she replies, "no, I love my Daddy." GREAT. So do I, but throw me a frickin' bone or something....I even made you pinkalicous cupcakes tonight. Sigh. The teenage years are gonna be so much fun!



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I need to find that book - Avery's all about the pink right now :)

    ReplyDelete