June 6, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....GIRLS.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Look at these precious little girls we have been so lucky to have come into our lives. Man. The open mouth, no tooth smiles are my FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I decided to post these photographs to end my day on a positive note, because..........
Today was one of those days. I could have pulled my hair out a million times, we were ALL in our pajamas covered in breast milk, spit up, oatmeal and well, let's just be honest...probably some poop, when Scott got home today.
The weather is driving us NUTS...it's JUNE, 50 degrees and it poured rain all day. We had the fireplace going! Seriously. Ugh. We read a million books, watched way too much Noggin and PBS. Miss S. for some reason would sleep like a little angel in my arms, but as soon as I put her down, she just wasn't having it. A. Lee decided to play in her room for TWO hours before going to sleep. Yes, I know that Healthy Sleep Habits recommends just an hour before waiting for the next sleep cycle..but, I NEEDED her to sleep. She was chanting, "I do not want to zip my mouth, Mommy, I'm CRAZY." Over and over again. This crazy thing was cute the first time, you know from the tent...but, now it's kinda weird.
Anyways, on a lighter note, Scott did get home and he is such an amazing husband and father and I got some time to myself and a bath, even..as he strapped on the Bjorn, and danced around with A. Lee. He stopped at the grocery store on the way home AND made dinner! Yes, I'm lucky. I also get a girls' night tomorrow night to go see Sex and the City and it will be my first stretch of time beyond about an hour away from Miss S. I think we'll do just fine, and Daddy is looking forward to spending the afternoon/evening with these two lovely ladies. I'll let you know how it goes. Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. So cute. Anna's dimple really looks awesome in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love keeping up with you guys. yours is the only one I allow myself to read. Just got to have a night out for Sex and the City myself. Your girls are too cute.

    ReplyDelete