August 3, 2008

my big girls!

Look at her!!!! She's 4 months old and SITTIN' PRETTY, if I do say so myself. Jamie, I need to book our next shoot, asap.



Luckily, she actually did fall asleep this naptime, but as you can see part of the reason we've been struggling with falling asleep would be the amount of books, animals and the random egg that we like to snuggle with.
Love me some sister hugs!!!!!!!!!!




I've been kind of a bad blogger lately, but it's b/c I'm dorking out with my new cell phone....I promise to be better. Now, if only I could get going on the YouTube thing....I need to read my video recorder manual. We'll get there.....

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Shelby laughing her ass off. Anna is getting so big! She is not a baby at all anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you that you have the most beautiful girls ever? I love those little sweeties.

    ReplyDelete