August 14, 2010

Begin

Approximately 90 and a few days ago, I got a call that was life changing. Imagine something you've prayed about your whole life finally happening.
If you've ever heard the phrase, "The Lord works in mysterious ways," my hope is that you too may experience what that truly means.
Somehow a radio ministry, led by one of the most moving Pastors I've ever listened to in my life made his way into my Dad's heart, and has forever since changed my heart.
I have recently begun to press in and rebuild my own relationship with God. I am constantly baffled at how he speaks when we listen, and how He listens when we speak.
I am honored to have friends of all colors, shapes & sizes from all over the globe. I am blessed with an amazing husband, two daughters and family.
I will use this blog from now on in my own voice, from my own transformed heart, regardless of what people may think, b/c this is for me.
I am strong, and can do anything through Christ who strengthens me. And, so can you.




No comments:

Post a Comment