September 15, 2010

Rejuvenated

I'm exhausted physically right now, and am seconds away from crawling in bed but mentally and spiritually, I'm feeling so positive that I'm hoping my vibes rub off on you.
We're almost a full week into our new routine and it's working beautifully. Tomorrow, we're trying Mom's Day Out again...this is Shelby's one and only activity right now where she's not with Mama, other than nursery at church, and the gym...she made it an hour last week. :( I'll post pictures here and a little repeat of the email I sent out last week...
On our first day of Mom's Day Out, Shelby was SOOOO excited to go to school, and hold her "backpack" like Anna Lee....but, about an hour into it, I got a call from the school that she hadn't been able to calm down from crying for a while...so,
Mom and I went back to rescue her. Poor baby...on the way out to the car, she said, "Mommy, I don't wike school." You wouldn't know it by the photos!






Pray that tomorrow goes a little better for her!

So! Your cleaning assignment for today is your bathroom sinks! Shine those and your countertops. Scrub the sink and the faucets, then spray with Windex (surely, you know not to mix Windex with any bleach products, make sure you rinse very well before using the Windex).

Your daily devotional...this is so bizarre! I just discussed this VERY topic this afternoon in my women's Bible Study group! Isn't it amazing how the Holy Spirit finds such OBVIOUS ways to slap you into reality?
"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." Psalm 45:11 (NIV)
We were just discussing that how offended God must be that we'd critique our bodies so heavily or do so many things to change His workmanship. We didn't agree on this, but I wish that we could follow in this woman's footsteps and each morning when we rise and look at ourselves say, "thank You for making me so wonderfully"!
For more on this topic, feel free to check in with my site!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment